1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your document. Include specific questions about your paper:
- Using the “insert comments” feature in MS Word
- In the body of your email to us
- At the beginning or end of your attached paper
2. Share a Google Doc with the Writing Center’s email account, email@example.com. Include specific questions about your paper by either:
- Converting your MS Word document into a Google Doc with your questions already inserted as “comments”
- Converting your MS Word document into a Google Doc, then inserting your questions as “comments.”
- (To further assistance on how to share a Google Doc with us, check out our FAQ section.)
- Describe your assignment in your own words
- List your teacher and class
- Include specific questions about your paper
- You may have up to 8 questions. They can address anything: formatting,
word choice, thesis statement development, use of sources—you name it!
- Submit up to 8 pages of your work
- You may submit to us 1x per week
What You Can Expect:
- We will devote 30 minutes towards reading your paper and responding to your questions. When we’re finished responding, we’ll share our responses via a Google Doc. You will be emailed a link to this shared document.
- If you need further clarification on our feedback, please send an email.